Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elevator Construction Continues

I had a lunch time appointment to have my problematic refridgerator looked at again today. I decided not to go back to work afterwards. I just couldn't bring myself to climb back into the car and return to the office. It doesn't help that today was B-E-A-utiful. I know the extreme summer heat is just around the corner, so I took advantage of the cooler weather to spend some quality time in the shop.

I finished up the deburring on the right eleveator skin. The right elevator is now ready for some light sanding followed by primer, so I moved on to the left elevator skin and stiffeners. I finished all the drilling and about 85% of the deburring for the left elevator stiffeners. I plan on finishing up the deburring in preparation for a long priming session over the weekend.

All in all a great day in the shop. Just a little over five and a half hours. I think things are really starting to roll.

Deburring the Left Elevator Skin


Drilling the Left Elevator Stiffeners


No comments:

Post a Comment