Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quick Update

Spent two weeks back home in Indianapolis, but didn't spend any time in the workshop. The temps were high 80s and low 90s the whole time which made the garage pretty toasty. I've been thinking about buying an air conditioner for the garage, but with my uncertain employment and the potential to be moving soon, I didn't want to invest the time and money. I know many other builders are toughing it out in much worse conditions, but I guess I'm a bit of a wuss. My hats off to all you builders in Arizona, Texas, and other warm climates.

You may recall from my last post, that I was supposed to be unemployed by now. It only took the company a couple weeks to realize they still had too much work to do this year, and as a result all lay-off notices were cancelled. That doesn't mean my job search is over. I'm still seeking out a new, challenging opportunity.

Wherever my next adventure takes me, I plan on being there for at least a few years. Hopefully long enough to finish my plane. Once I get moved, I will be ordering my wing kit, and opening the flood gates on building.

No comments:

Post a Comment