Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again

It's been far too long since my last update. Unfortunately, I have severely neglected my RV since I relocated to Texas back in September of 2010. I spent a few bucks and hours revamping the garage, and getting a shop setup, but the actual work on the RV has been very lacking.

A couple weekends ago, a colleague from work asked if he could come over to check out the RV project. He is thinking of starting an airplane himself. I figured I had better spend an hour or two on the plane before he got there, so it looked like there was actually some work going on. The funny thing is, even though he ended up not being able to make it, that little bit of motivation has re-ignited my passion for building. Since that weekend I have spent many hours working on the RV.

I moved some of my tools and equipment into the spare bedroom downstairs. That way when the blistering heat of the Texas summer arrives, which is just around the corner, I can work in the comfort of the air conditioning.

I’ve been so inspired by the amount of work I have done lately that I felt it was time to order my wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment