Friday, January 10, 2014

So Sorry...

I apologize if you've been following all this time.  While I have not been keeping up with my blog posts, I assure you I am vigilant in working on the RV.  So much so that the wings, both left and right, are essentially complete.  The only things left on the wings are the bottom skins and tips.  I've been putting off the bottom skins to provide optimal access for wiring and plumbing.

I have ordered the fuselage kit and it is due to ship next week.  In preparation for arrival of the fuselage kit, I have been rearranging the shop.  That includes the downstairs bedroom as well as the garage.  While the bedroom was sufficient fr the wings, the fuselage is a tad bit to big to fit.  More accurately, I could have built it downstairs, but I couldn't have gotten it out of the downstairs bedroom.

So, if you're still playing along at home, don't give up on me just yet.  :-)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment