Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again!

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

So I've actually been getting a whole lot done on the RV lately, I've just been horrible at updating my blog.  The left wing is going very well.  I recently sealed and installed all the ribs in the tank.  What a mess!!  All that's left is to install the vent line, capacitive fuel probes and flop tube.  I didn't realize until recently that flop tubes (for inverted flight) are not standard and I neglected to order mine.  As so as they arrive I can finish out the left tank.

I also ordered some other goodies for the wing which should be arriving soon. 


Inboard Fuel Tank Bay with Anti-Hang-Up Brackets

Installing and Sealing the Left Tank Ribs

Tank Sealant EVERYWHERE!

A Close-up of the Anti-hang-up Brackets Being Installed




No comments:

Post a Comment